★、虽然我镇的残联工作取得了一定成绩,但离上级要求还有一定差距,今后还要继续努力,认真做好方方面面工作,特别是当前我镇正在认真学习贯彻十七大会议精神,认真开展城市环境整治为主要内容的工作。()我们今后的残联工作,主要是工作抓落实,把残疾人的
2019-06-25 194
★、A lot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
★、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
★、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
★、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
★、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
★、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
★、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I''ve never really been there. so I don''t know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
★、–Where were you last night?
–That''s so long ago, I don''t remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
★、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
★、That''s the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。
★、You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
★、lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
★、We said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题。
★、Here''s looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
★、– A franc for your thoughts.
– In America they''d bring only a penny. I guess that''s about all they''re worth.
– I''m willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
– 一法郎买你的心事。
–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。
–我愿意超额付费。
★、Well, I was wondering why I'' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
★、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
★、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。
★、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。
★、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren''t you the kind that tells?
告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?
★、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?
★、I''m not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。
★、I''m not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I''m the only cause I'' m interested in.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。
★、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You''re a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。
★、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。
★、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
– She isn''t just any woman.
– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。
– 她不只是任何女人。
★、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。
★、We''ll always have Paris. We didn''t have… We''d lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。
★、Ilsa, I'' m no good at being noble. But it doesn''t take much to see that the problems of three little people don''t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you''ll understand that.
伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。
★、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn''t, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
★、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。
★、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn''t, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
★、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
★、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
★、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
★、I can''t remember it, Miss llsa. I''m a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
★、We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
★、–Let''s see, the last time we met…
–Was La Belle Aurore.
–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
–“美丽的晨晕”
标签:
相关文章
★、虽然我镇的残联工作取得了一定成绩,但离上级要求还有一定差距,今后还要继续努力,认真做好方方面面工作,特别是当前我镇正在认真学习贯彻十七大会议精神,认真开展城市环境整治为主要内容的工作。()我们今后的残联工作,主要是工作抓落实,把残疾人的
2019-06-25 194
★、思想就像内裤,要有,但不能逢人就证明给他看。 ★、你出六毛,我出六毛,咱俩一块二呗! ★、离开一个地方,风景就不再属于你;错过一个人,那人便再与你无关联。 ★、哪儿都有你啊,你是银行?你爸是李刚? ★、一个人快活,两个 人生 活,三个人就是
2012-11-05 182
★、不来就不来,谁来谁孙子,奶奶你好。 ★、你替我坐了三年牢,一年给你100万好不好! ★、如果你的 人生 是个烂泥潭,我就是条大泥鳅,永远守着这个烂泥潭。 ★、安宁,你早该知道的,有多少 爱情 都是这样的,故事的开始是,“我会给你幸福”,但故事的
2019-06-28 165
普及下基本知识:电视剧《天道》,改编于小说《遥远的救世主》 我看了N遍电视剧,我的闺蜜在我影响下,看了无数遍 无数遍....... 一个大哥推荐我看文字的《遥远救世主》 对于读书 我就是这么听话,就是这么听话,就是这么听话 说了三遍为了平复 心情 ,想到
2019-06-29 149
东方彧卿说: “这些舌头都很听话,有时候也会需要浇浇水,有时候也需要把天顶打开,让它们晒晒太阳。” 东方彧卿说: 骨头,我来接你回家……东方彧卿 东方彧卿说: 你不要骨头总姐姐、姐姐的叫你,你就真把自己当作女人 了啊,魔尊陛下. 东方彧卿说: “骨
2019-06-26 147
Eyes, lungs, pancreas ... so many snacks, so little time. 眼、肺、胰脏,这么多零食,这么点时间。 Have a nice life. 祝一生愉快。 We will eat both of your arms, and then both of your legs, and then we will eat your face right off your head.
2019-10-09 145
Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here? That depends a good deal on where you want to get to, said the Cat. I dont much care where... said Alice. Then it doesnt matter which way you go, said the Cat. 我应该走哪一条路
2019-10-09 141
不二 经典台词 ★、我绝对不能输,绝对不能! ★、你打出的球,再也无法越过球网了。 ★、对不起,因为,刚刚一直在乱叫的,其实是切原你自己哦把球打到对方接不到的地方。 ★、想赢过我,还早得很呢。 ★、网球,可不是用来操弄恨意的工具。 ★、因为,我更
2012-11-05 140
☆使碗的人走了,把闺女的心也带走了,把这碗锔好了,也给闺女留个念想。 ☆在当年,自由 恋爱 还是一件很新鲜的事,母亲给三合屯开了个头。 ☆娣儿,你醒了?你都睡两天了,你还不知道,先生回来了,先生回来了!娣儿,这下可好了,先生回来了,他这是为你
2019-06-25 119
★、"我们的工作是全心全意地为人民服务,银行把储户当上帝,我们把上访群众当上帝,明白吗" ★、私欲太重是别人的敲门砖,自己的墓志铭。 ★、你给我记住了,不管任何人触犯法律底线,没有任何的顾虑,抓!" ★、汉东不允许有这么牛逼的人存在 ★、" 我只听
2019-06-28 115