首页 > 美文 > 句子 > 经典台词 >

碟中谍5经典台词

经典台词 2019-06-28 23:58:18


  ★、He's taken up scrap booking?

  他开始对拼贴感兴趣了?

  ★、Ethan Hunt is still out there in the field, and I'm stuck here answering for it.

  伊森?亨特在外面逍遥自在,我却被困在这里为他的所作所为负责。

  ★、Benji, we are trying to keep a low profile.

  班吉,我们正努力保持低调。

  ★、I went through the motion, that's not the same thing.

  我只是走过场,这不是一回事。

  ★、London terminal is compromised.

  伦敦终端机被破坏了。


  ★、You sent me to do a job. I did it. Now, you bring me in.

  你派我去完成一项任务。我完成了。现在,你让我归队。

  ★、I'm of it.

  我敢肯定。

  ★、Desperate times, desperate measures, sir.

  先生,非常时期要用非常手段。

  ★、Namely, how you frame her.

  也就是说,你是如何陷害她的。

  ★、You're cutting it very close, Ethan.

  伊森,你给自己留的余地太小了。

  ★、Let's cut the bull.

  少跟我胡说八道。

  ★、Leveling an accusation actually.

  事实上提出了指控。

  ★、Tell me what you make of them.

  告诉我你看出了什么。


  ★、You thought you put him in the hospital, take him out of harm's way.

  你以为你把他送进医院,就能让他脱离险境。

  ★、Finding Hunt is no longer our pet project.

  找到亨特已经不再是我们的宠物计划。

  ★、Things…got a little out of hand.

  情况已经有点失控。

  ★、And in every instance, you did so on you own volition.

  每一次你都是按自己的意志去做的。


  ★、这是不可能的任务。

  ★、这是我们最后的任务。

  ★、回护她不是你的事情,而是我的。

  ★、你用硬盘做饵来诱捕莱恩。

  ★、You have a warm hand.你的手好暖。

  ★、——咱们去克里姆林宫。

  ——你说克里姆林宫?你说克里姆林宫!?

  ★、他的运气总会用完。

  ★、我很负疚,我想说,对于茱莉亚我也是喜欢她的?(经典台词 www.2010ysj.com)

  ★、但是你心里多少明白这次是棋逢敌手。

  ★、We can be anyone, we can do anything. It‘s only a matter of going!

  ★、——为何我叫冥王星?他都没有算小行星了!

  ——你叫天河系啊?

  ★、跟我一起走吧。

  ★、你始终很美,可是我之前始终没对于你说。

  ★、非常时期就要用非常手段。


    标签:

    版权声明:本站内容均来自于互联网,如有侵犯您的版权,请及时联系我们,我们将尽快处理。
    Copyright 2018-2022 www.99wenzhangwang.com. Some Rights Reserved.
    九九文章网 苏ICP备19067489号-2